Google Search

Loading
Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2012

In the 2d Lab working on my Demo Reel

                                        
In this video it shows that I was flipping the papers back and forth, the reason for this is to look where I am going to make my transition for my animation. Sometimes this may take a while to figure out like 5 to 10 min or sometimes even 15 to 30 min. It all depends if you have a difficult transition and if you do, then it will be 15 to 30min. This is one of the technical part of 2d animation that is a pain in the neck but the more you practice you will get over those fears. If you have trouble with your animations I suggest the "Animators Survival Kit". The kit consist of 1-16 disk of none stop animation techniques and there is also a book for it as well. Visit them at http://www.theanimatorssurvivalkit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment