Google Search

Loading
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cartoon face I did with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator

                       This is the steps I did to create this wonderful cartoon face illustration.

                     I started with it in Photoshop then I did a quick sketch of the face with the brush tool. 
     Then I save the file as a PSD file in Photoshop and then I imported it in Adobe Illustrator. The I took the pen tool in Adobe Illustrator and outline the sketch. (I made sure I locked the layer of the sketch so I don't interfere with the sketch)
                   Then I delete the the blue sketch in Adobe Illustrator to show only the line work.

 I took the saved line work from Illustrator back to Photoshop and I colored it. And this is what the Photoshop final result came out to be .

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Cartoon face

    ReplyDelete